Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lita även på magkänslan när du skriver

"I wonder whether it's the crazy pace of change that freaks us out and makes us want an easy answer for predictable success. Of course the greater the pace of change, the less predictable anything is.

Getting to the practical, I just want to suggest that at least at the start of your writing project you give a bit of attention to your gut as well as your head. One technique for this is completing a sentence really fast--so fast that you don't have time to think it over. Blurting is what you're going for. Here are a few that might help you if you're writing a novel or screenplay or story:

What is most interesting about my protagonist is...
My protagonist's biggest secret is....
When people see or read what I've written, I want them to feel...
The thing that scares me about writing this story is...
This story will be better than anything else I've written if I..."

Jag vill verkligen rekommendera det här inlägget av Jurgen Wolff!

No comments: