Thursday, July 13, 2006

Jacqui Lofthouse - Englands bästa författarcoach?


Jag kan verkligen rekommendera denna engelska författarcoach. Hon är bra. Pröva hennes program "30.000 words in 30 days"

Här är några citat från henne:

"I began to sketch out times in my calendar to write. I used to colour it purple and on the pages I’d write ‘Sacred Writing Time’. But you know what? If somebody asked me out for coffee, I’d think ‘oh, I can just shift my writing time’ – and you know what? I didn’t. I just didn’t write at all.
But somehow, somewhere along the line, I got to see that if I didn’t make writing a priority in my life again, then pretty soon I wouldn’t be able to call myself a writer any more.

" so many writers – whether of fiction or non-fiction – become blocked because they can’t see the wood for the trees. But you know, nobody ever said you had to see the whole wood before you started your walk, right? "

No comments: