Saturday, June 02, 2007

En deckarförfattares skrivtips

Engelska deckarförfattaren Minette Walters ("Skulptrisen" bl a) har en hemsida där hon bl a svarar på frågor om skrivande.
Hon skriver bl a:
"I don't recall anyone being impressed with my early work. Indeed, my English teacher told me a few years ago, when I went to visit her after The Scold's Bridle had been published, that she couldn't understand my success as I was one of the least imaginative pupils she'd ever taught! I started being published in magazines when I was 22 and it was real buzz because, suddenly, someone was prepared to pay me for something I'd created. But I wrote a lot of unpublished and unpublishable material before I got there… so, yes, I think the moral of the story is that persistence, hard work and constant practice do pay off. Good luck!"

No comments: